Regular Monthly CFUG meetings for 2014!
South Florida ColdFusion Users Group holds regular meetings on the last Thursday of every month.
The South Florida ColdFusion Users Group would like to take moment to thank JC Gomez from CrossTrackr, Inc. for allowing us to use this GoToMeeting account for this month's presentation. It would appear that we are having a lot of problems finding a location. Therefore we are trying something new. Only the first 25 people will be able to participate in this meeting.
This Month's Presentation
"How to optimize your websites with the tools we all have readily available." Discussion will include such as:
- Enabling compression on IIS and Apache with visual examples and code snippets for download
- Preparing files for production during development and at runtime
- Introduction to appcache and how it can help your sites fly
- Local storage options available to us now such as:
- Web Storage ( localStorage )
- WebSQL (deprecated but still available on some platforms )
- IndexedDB ( the one to use )
- How to see all these COOL things in our Web Developer Tools!!!
About the PresenterThis is a group discussion that will be lead by Giancarlo Gomez (JC). He has over 14 years experience with ColdFusion (starting with ColdFusion 4.5) as well as other web languages such as PHP and .NET. He has been a designer, developer and project lead for several South Florida companies. He is now the owner/lead developer of Fuse Developments, Inc. and Crosstrackr, Inc. JC is also the co-manager for the Adobe South Florida ColdFusion Users Group in which he has lead many informative session.
Location and Date &TimeElectronically - GoToMeeting
Mar 27, 2014 @ 7:00 PM
Information about how to log in will be provided in the distribution emails.
Already a Member
Past Meeting Archive
View our past meeting schedule